Question

Lovejac13

Where is the credit score graph??
I liked on the old layout when I could see a graph of my credit score history. Seeing the score reach higher numbers each time was real motivation for me and it prompted me to look more into mortgage loans, as that is my ultimate goal. I find that I look on this site less and less without such motivation.

After logging in click on one of the scores and you'll see the graph for that score.

Keep in mind that most creditors do not use the VantageScores provided my Credit Karma.  Most use a FICO model.  Mortgage lenders do not use the more common FICO 8 model but one of the older models.