Question

cumulus

where is my home insurance score?
I no longer see my home insurance score listed; are you no longer providing it?

Most Helpful Response

Thanks for the link but,

Why is there no longer a link to the score in the dashboard, I've searched and can't find it anymore.  It needs to be added back to the dashboard.

REGZTFEN

I agree completely.  I think there is so much negative feed back about Home Insurance Scores they don't want to hear us.  I purchased a new Toyota Avalon and my "HOME INSURANCE" score went from 842 down to 766 instantly.  However, my credit rating is almost 800 and I get 0% financing.  Somebody IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can see your insurance score here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/insurance

Hope that helps!

funny5

Is there a link on the dashboard / home page to click through to the web page that contains the home & auto insurance scores, rather than googling for this address that you've posted?