Question

Posted in Retirement

amvb383

Where is a good place to start an IRA?
I am planning to start an IRA and I have no idea where to start. I was thinking of credit union bank since they have a lot of benefits. I am 25 years old with 37k annual salary. I already have my life insurance started about a year ago and putting $100 for it. That said, I was only planning of starting maybe $50-$70 on the IRA.

Please any advice or ideas you guys wanted to share or pass along? Thank you!

Most Helpful Response

your Credit Union

Credit unions are great at giving you advice and helping point you in the right direction.  They also pay higher interest rates as well as other benifits. 

Talk to a New accounts officer, tell them what your goals are and they will get you set up. 

And i commend you on getting a head start on your peers in this area.  Not many people your age have any interst in taking control of their futures,