Question

sammm1234

Where can I find my Credit Score Report Number?
I am trying to fill out a dispute application with Experian and they are requesting for my credit score report number or else they will charge me for pulling a credit score themselves. So where can I find this number on my credit score report found on this site?

Most Helpful Response

Your report number is not on this site. It is a unique number associated with a specific credit report obtained at the time you pull a full report from Experian. You can obtain a free credit report from Experian at annualcreditreport.com to get that number. If you have already used your free credit report from Experian this year you will have to pay for one. Either at their site or allow them to charge you for one.

Not as easy as it seems.

I got my free report from Experian earlier this week. The report has no report number on it. Not in the emails I received. Not in the online report. Not on the printed report. It's nowhere to be found. Calling in is easy enough ... my experience was pretty seamless. But here's my question: Why does Experian make credit disputes so annoying when TransUnion and Equifax can be done online without any annoying report numbers?