Question

bambiann13

when i tried to get my credit information, this is what I was told...We can't find your credit file.
We can't find your credit file.

It looks like we were unable to find a credit report matching the details you provided. If you do not have any credit accounts, or have only recently opened new credit accounts, your credit information may not be established with the credit bureau yet. You won’t be able to access your information using Credit Karma until you have established a credit report. But I absolutely have a credit file. I recently got one from another source.