Question

la71009

WHATS GOING ON HERE? SOMEONE"S LYING !
I just got a turn down letter from a bank. They use TRansUnion ( just like credit karma does for credit scores) CK has been reporting my credit score as 693 as of Dec.4,2012 and has been at the same score since on the website. The BANK, sent my Transunion score in the turndown letter and they report it from TU as 380 !

Somebody's BS'n people....wonder which one of thew two it is??????

Same with me... On here mine is reported as 592 and on the actual transunion site it is 483. I wonder what is going on too.

Almost sounds like someone's using "inflated information" to make us feel better and maybe even apply for one of the "recommended cards" on their site, I guess they make a little bit of money everytime someone clicks on the apply button.

credit karma is full of****