Question

dancetomyownbeat

What would I pay interest on?
I was approved for Chase Freedom last year for the 15 months 0% APR. On my billing statement it says this period ends Nov 2013. To not pay any interest do I need to pay remaining balance off in full by October, or by the November 16th (the 26th is when my monthly payments are due)?

Also if I don't pay the balance off in full by the end of the 15 months, what will I be charged interest on? Will I be charged interest on the remaining balance on my card or will I be charged interest on everything I've purchased during the 15 month period?

Sorry, this is my first 0% APR card. Thanks!

The best thing about the 0% card is that you will see your balance drop quite significantly with each payment you make.  If you pay off the balance by the last payment date, GREAT!!  If you haven't, whatever is left will be subject to the interest charge.  If you make any purchases in addition to the balance transfer, those purchases are subject to interest charges and they will not be paid off until after the 0% interest period has ended.  That has been my experience and this is MY first 0% card.  Been trying really hard to get it all paid off as quickly as possible and loving it!!