Question

tedchrisrusty1

What to do, What to do..Please help
My credit score is 595 and i'm looking to up my score. I just spent 17,000 plus to clear my credit. Now i want to start upping the score. Capitol One just gave me a $400 card. Small but a start. I also want to receive a small car loan. The loan would be for $15,000 of a 39,000 car.The loan offer is from this site and I have NOT applied for it yet. Yes or no?

The loan is NOT from this site but from  one of the advertisers who make sure this site remains on the Internet.  You DID know that it costs money to set up and maintain an Internet site, didn't you??  It does!! The sponsors who advertise here are the ones paying for  the site, and I'm grateful.

No guarantees you can get the loan because your credit score is low.  My recommendation is check with a local bank or credit union and see about getting a pre-approved loan.  I also recommend not buying a BRAND NEW car, but one that is one to two years old.  You will save thousands and still have a very nice vehicle that will last about 10 years.  I did this and my car is 9 years in my ownership, and running beautifully.