Question

LittleOldLady026

What, or who, is TDRC/LIZCLA
I have TDRC/LIZCLA listed on my report that says it was opened in 2004 and as of Oct, 2004 and beyond the balance is $0. I don’t remember applying for the card but I may have got it to qualify for a discount on a purchase and never used it after I paid the bill. Unfortunately, I don’t remember who has the account for the card or how to contact them to cancel this card.
Does anyone recognize TDRC/LIZCLA? I’d like to close that account.
Thank you

Most Helpful Response

Have you ever had a retail credit card for Liz Claiborne stores? If not, you'll want to get a copy of your credit report to dispute this item. Hope that helps!

By the way, if you close it, it will drop your credit score.  Of course, if you don't use it for a few years they'll close it for you anyway.