Question

redneckwoman3196

what is this trident asst that showed up twice on my report

Most Helpful Response

Trident Asst is a collections company.

http://www.tridentasset.com

Trident Asset Management
P.O. Box 888424

Atlanta, GA 30356

Phone: 866-695-8893

Uhm

Its a collection company who PURCHASES debt and submits that debt as a different delinquancy date!! I am in the process of having my attorney contact them for ther illegal actions!!

garrj

They just did that to me, I had a debt fall off after 7 years and they put it back on!! I dont know what to do? 

any info would be appriciated.

Jackie

Hi

It is a collection company.

Uh

Has anyone ever been able to contact them to pay them off? I can only find that one contact number, and can never get anyone on the line.

Help is available from Trident Asset Man

I was able to speak to two very kind Representatives at Trident asset management at 877-726-7013. I actually had 12 negative collections accounts being reported on my credit report written against a closed account in my name. I was able to provide them with checking account information that that demonstrated wasn't bank with Wells Fargo which is the account the checks were negatively written against and a copy of my driver's license which had my signature for them to compare against the checks written in my name. I expect these negative accounts to be removed from my credit report.