Question

Flyingifr

What is the issue with CK's credit scores?
3 weeks ago my CK TU and EFX scores were identical. Makes sense since both credit reports are almost identical.

2 weeks ago for some unknown reason my EFX score loses 60 points.

Last week, for some equally unknown reason I get back 27 of those points in my EFX score and lose 60 points in my TU score.

Nothing has changed in either credit report. Does anyone have any ideas why I lost so many points so quickly?

The Vantage method of computation tends to have hiccups, but that is insignificant since the scores here are not released anywhere else.  After all, the purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH people about credit and show how to rebuild the credit score, and they doi so very well..