Question

scalper1200

What is: SYNCB/CARE CREDIT
Who does this belong to?
What company?
I don't recall ever opening a card under that description.

SYNCB/CARE CREDIT

SYNCB is the abbreviation for SYNCHRONY BANK formally GE Capital. Along with being an online bank they currently are one of the leading underwriters/lenders for consumer credit.

I am a little surprised that Lowe’s and Wal-Mart partner with them, they must be very big to have those 2 as account partners.

Smaller regional chains like Discount Tire or Video Only will use them here in the Pacific Northwest.   I am not surprised that the medical community is using them for SYNCB/CARE CREDIT accounting as reported by JcMagic55.

I also did not open the new account listed and will be disputing it with a phone call directly to SYNCHRONY BANK.

The contact information:

Note, the best times to call to speak to a representative are Wednesday - Friday. The representative will have the same information you can access online.

1-877-295-2080

SYNCB

ORLANDO , FL 32896

(866) 419-4096

Creditor Contact Details

SYNCB/CARE CREDIT

PO BOX 965036

ORLANDO, FL

32896

(866) 396-8254

SYNCB/CARE CREDIT

I, too, never opened an account with this company, SYNCB/CARE CREDIT, and therefore disputing it.

Most Helpful Response

SYNCB/CARE CREDIT

Care Credit is a quick online credit/loan account to help cover Medical & Dental expenses (they may have expanded their lines to cover other items, but I'm not sure on this fact).      Example:  If you go to the Dentist and need more work that you can afford, many times the dentist will have you go online and apply for a Care Credit Account to be approved within 24-hrs.  Usually care credit issues credit in small amounts $1,000, $2,000 & etc. depending on your credit and income level.    

Why is this on my credit?

I never opened an account with this company

syncb

boggwanni has the best answer. I remembered that i went to an oral surgeon and i tried to finance $3,000 but i never got the name of the company. So try to find out if you applied anywhere for a credit. it wasnt necesarily with the exact name of the credit union. It might have been on the dentist, and even in places like best buy.

I too see this on my account...but I didn't open any account...

SYNCB/CARE CREDIT

This company " Crooks" added to my account too, i never apply for, also I had reported to Equifax they still don't do anything. 

I see this on my account as well but I never applied for this.

If I applied for credit at Walmart but didn't get approved should it still count for me as a hard inquiry?? I think this should be the only reason it shows up on mine because I did apply for credit at Walmart but they denied me

Never

I never applied for a card from walmart so why is this on my credit