Question

scalper1200

What is: SYNCB/CARE CREDIT
Who does this belong to?
What company?
I don't recall ever opening a card under that description.

SYNCB/CARE CREDIT

SYNCB is the abbreviation for SYNCHRONY BANK formally GE Capital. Along with being an online bank they currently are one of the leading underwriters/lenders for consumer credit.

I am a little surprised that Lowe’s and Wal-Mart partner with them, they must be very big to have those 2 as account partners.

Smaller regional chains like Discount Tire or Video Only will use them here in the Pacific Northwest.   I am not surprised that the medical community is using them for SYNCB/CARE CREDIT accounting as reported by JcMagic55.

I also did not open the new account listed and will be disputing it with a phone call directly to SYNCHRONY BANK.

The contact information:

Note, the best times to call to speak to a representative are Wednesday - Friday. The representative will have the same information you can access online.

1-877-295-2080

SYNCB

ORLANDO , FL 32896

(866) 419-4096

Creditor Contact Details

SYNCB/CARE CREDIT

PO BOX 965036

ORLANDO, FL

32896

(866) 396-8254

SYNCB/CARE CREDIT

I, too, never opened an account with this company, SYNCB/CARE CREDIT, and therefore disputing it.

Never opened

I also never opened an account under this company then the account reflects money spent and a derogaratory credit drop. If you try to call them it's the transfer game they want all your personal info. Seems like they are very used to getting phone calls from people they are ripping off. 

Does anyone have any suggestions how to stop them or to remove them from our credit reports? 

SYNCB/CARE CREDIT

Care Credit is a quick online credit/loan account to help cover Medical & Dental expenses (they may have expanded their lines to cover other items, but I'm not sure on this fact).      Example:  If you go to the Dentist and need more work that you can afford, many times the dentist will have you go online and apply for a Care Credit Account to be approved within 24-hrs.  Usually care credit issues credit in small amounts $1,000, $2,000 & etc. depending on your credit and income level.    

syncb

boggwanni has the best answer. I remembered that i went to an oral surgeon and i tried to finance $3,000 but i never got the name of the company. So try to find out if you applied anywhere for a credit. it wasnt necesarily with the exact name of the credit union. It might have been on the dentist, and even in places like best buy.

Is this legal?

I don't understand.. I just got a $2000 revolving credit and I never even signed up for this or don't recall anything related to this. How can this happen? What the hell. Now my credit is affected I'm a little disappointed. Hope everyone had luck with removing this?

dalia43

They don't answer your phone calls and when you do talk to someine, it appears they all don't know what hell I'm talking about. They act stupid when you ask them questions on how they got your information

I see this on my credit and i have never opened an account, i never applied for any credit card.

Why is this on my credit?

I never opened an account with this company

I too see this on my account...but I didn't open any account...

I see this on my account as well but I never applied for this.