Question

Abiearth

What is credit care?
I want a procedure done dealing with a plastic surgeon. Every surgeons sit I visit I see an application for "Care Credit". What is this and is it safe , worth it etc.?

Most Helpful Response

Yes, Care Credit is an excellent way to finance a procedure.  I have done so for dental work and for some veterinary care for my critters.  It is a credit card that gives you a specified credit limit and for a specified time period for the repayment, no (or very low) interest is charged if the amount is paid in full during that time.  Afterwards, the interest will be higher.  At the time I got Care Credit, I really didn't have much credit at all and this helped a great deal. 

Thank you for the opinion on this jwsister, I am in need of some dental work myself and thought about checking into this if the bill is going to be outrageous.