Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

RedRoy88

What is a great way to start good credit?
How well does your credit build while paying for auto insurance?

Most Helpful Response

Credit Card

Get a Cedit Card and use it to pay for most of your everyday bills, (gas, groceries, cable bill...) AND pay it off in full each month!

DO NOT use it to buy items you don't have cash for or go out to eat when you can't afford it.

Building credit

I was trying to use a secured credit card to help build credit,but had to close it because I found out the hard way that my payments on said card were being reversed back to me because I used prepaid debit card to make CC payments. The company does not except prepaid card payments unless it's from a bank card. This was very disappointing to learn.

Nice Advice

Very good advice, Eischman!