Question

JGiffer

What if there is an account that shows under me and was my husband's?
How can I correct off my credit report I am not a co-signer.

Incorrect data

100% of the information reporting on your credit reports is required to be 100% accurate.  As such, you have the right to challeng ethe accuracy of any item reporting on your creidt reports.  So, you will need to contact each of the bureaus that the inaccurate file is reported oin and ask for them to verify the accuracy of the account.

I have a free e-book on the disputing process that I'd be happy to send you to assist with the process if you'd like.  just click on my profile name and my contact info is there.

Hope that helps,

Joe