Question

SkiBumForever

What, if anything should I do now that both of my parents have passed, changing my financials?
My financial situation has changed dramatically. Will switching banks to my deceased father's broker affect my credit? Ie: transferring checking, savings, home equity loan and 401K to a new bank/financial planner?

No, switching banks or anything like that has nothing to do with your credit profilde. I am not sure if you inherited a large sum of money, if you did, be extremely careful as there will be many people ready to take advantage of you, there are many white collar crooks out there that will tell you what you need to do with your money. The safest thing you can do and the best thing you can do at this point, is put it in a bank account and don't touch it until you spend a lot of time educating yourself on finances, so you are not taken advantage of.