Question

3babybug

What does is mean when it says "a new address has been added to your report"?
I got a notification saying that a new address was added to my report. I recently moved, so is that what the new address would be or is someone else trying to get my credit report?

Most Helpful Response

It's likely the new address registering on your report. But if you're concerned about the chance of identity theft then you should pull all three reports (yes, even if you have to pay for them) and review for issues. Report to the respective bureau in writing as needed.

Address

What does addresses reported mean? Theres an address that i have never lived at thays been reported