Question

jessAfaYe

what does a credit score of 4 mean?

Credit is used to control people

They wouldnt even let me posr the hinest answer

Hi jessAfaYe,

Where did you receive this score? Most credit scores range from 300-850, including the scores provided on this site. 

I think you're looking at something besides your credit score?  Like said, they range from 350 - 800 & some 380 - 800.  Maybe take a pic & black out all of your  info so we know what you're talking about?  Also remember to click on "scores" not "reports".

StarChanell

Enter Your Reply i have been working on my credit diligently and when i started i had a score a little above a 600 but after months of disputing false accounts and sending in letters to all three credit depts and even buying into tradlines at credit builder my score shot from 600 to 0 then back to 600 over night when i should have a score of 700 or 850 but they use credit to hinder the minority they dont allow your credit score to reach a 700 or better because they know it will be hard for you to buy lease or borrow which is not fair its called getting blackballed. I have published books paid in accounts on time since 2012 its now 2017 and they still didnt give me credit for that yet they keep reporting these accounts a negative or delinquent even after i wrote a million letter and sent in documents proving these accounts are and have been paid on time. I am not getting credit for the hardwork im putting in yet they let ppl like latashia johnson breach the credit company to steal ppl information to make herself rich and dont do nothing about it its sad and not fair crooks get ahead while good people suffer

i had four too

i checked my credit on this other site and a credit simulator said my score was 4 and my other scores were not avaliable. i dont really understand what a score simulator does and how it affects my scrore. feeling a little puzzled someone please help  me!!!!

This Should Help

What you are seeing is not a rating. It is an indicator of what version of FICO scoring system is used. (Think Windows 10). For example, your FICO 4 means that they are using that scoring model typically used for mortgage or rental check, commonly used by TransUnion.  To see a complete table and simple explanation, take a look here: http://www.myfico.com/crediteducation/fico-score-versions.aspx

Good luck!