Question

Sierrasgrandma

What do I need to do to get my score above 800?
I want to know how to increase my score to the highest?

I use my card every month and pay it off usually before the due date.  I never carry a balance and I wonder if that is the reason.  Does anyone know if carrying a balance for a couple of months and making on time payments makes a difference?

Most Helpful Response

I use my credit card each month and pay it off usually before the due date.  I wonder if carrying a balance for a few months and making payments would make a difference.  Does anyone know how that affects your score instead of no balance carried?

800??! I guess, you should use your card to the MAX and pay it off FULLY every month? I've never tried that, but you can give that a shot!...and let me know :)

what do i need to do to get my credit score above 800