Question

mimismomof3

What do I do to raise my credit score from 549 to 640/650 in three months?
My credit is horrible. I have two credit cards, maxed at 80%, have one at 25%, two under 15%, bankruptcy 5 years ago, have multiple collections due to medical bills totaling about $3,000. My credit score is in the mid 500's. I don't know what I need to do to raise my score. I want it to be 650 by September this year so I can buy a house. I currently just paid off a $4000 car loan last month. I have a Harley bike, student loans which I am currently paying on. Paid my bike 30 days late last August and they refuse to delete from my credit report. Any advice?