Question

newusaworker

what card can I open with very-short-credit-history?
Hi, I moved in USA at the end of 2014 , I got a secured card from cap-one only two month ago , and I have just got a unsecured merrick visa card (500$ , 1000$ after 7 payments) that should be mailed next week.
My credit reported is TU 667, EQ 690, EX 717 but has only 2-3 months age.
Could I apply for another unsecured card with this short credit history ?
(my income is around 120k)

thanks,

Check the preapproval on Capital One, you can have more than one card with them. You might be approved for the Capital One Platinum, check the preapproval and see. If nothing appears, then try again next month.

newusaworker

Thanks, I tried it but show me only the secured that I already have, there are other pre-approvals that you can suggest ?

I have found this https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/ProactivePrescreenLanding.action   but I dont know if is good as pre-approvals.