Question

backstabbed

What can I do about having a 800 score and then the . government screwed me and ruined my credit?

And, what happened?

backstabbed

In 2007 my doctor who was treating for high blood pressure and diabetes mistakingly gave me a series of medications that didn't mix almost killing me and at his recommendation and help had me apply for Social Security Disability. Due to a bad lawyer and the Social Security Administration's professionalism I didn't get my benefits until 2011 while I was approved from 1/2008. In the mean time my creditors didn't want to hear my problem and wouldn't let me make payment arrangements and promptly destroyed my credit. Over have of my creditors swindled me into taking loss of income insurance on my cards and loans which none of them honored.

backstabbed