Question

Player911

What can be done about False credit reporting from a company?
I have actual proof that the company has falsely added these wrongful charges to my credit report. Have contacted directly and they admitted that the matter was error on their behalf as well Since 2013😣 No change has been made since I discovered the problem as of Jan.2017 ...Can I sue the company for damages and how do I go about this Please help me 😀 Thanks

FCRA and FDCPA

Read both the FCRA and the FDCPA. Both of these are federal laws that can help you or you can contact a consumer lawyer who specializes in these types of matters.