Question

HellThrash

What are my options with a 728 credit score
I finally paid all my credit cards (0 balance I have right now) my credit went from 691 to 728. I'm waiting for transunion and equifax update the balance of one credit card I have (I pay that balance Last week so the balance is 0 right now)
I apply to a credit card on bank of America (I have a checking, saying and credit card with BoA) so I was trying to apply to a travel rewards card and close the one a have already but I get denied. That's not a big deal, my problem is, I was thinking to change my car ( I bought my car on 2006 and I finish paying on 2011) if I can't get a credit card what I can expect from a auto loan.
On my credit history I have one late payment on January 2015 and I'm a cosigner of a loan car (biggest mistake I ever make) that balance is 8 thousand from 17 thousand (I think this person is paying the car on time) I want to get a new truck Chevy Colorado 2016 before June but with a COMPLETE denied on a credit card I don't think I can get not even the wheels of that truck.
The Colorado cost around 27000, the 2wd I'm talking about. My question is...

What can be my options here to get the Lower rate posible trade-in my car (let say I get 1000 for the car) and 1000 dollars down payment. I don't want to pay more than 500 dollar a month.

I would check your FICO scores to see what they are. Look at your "auto versions" as that is may be used.