Question

Sharabella86

Want to trade in while I still owe....
Looking at trading in my 2013 Rav for a 2015 that are being clearanced out. I want to make sure I understand it all first though. I am 2 years into a 5 year loan. Bought my car for $20,000+, put $3,500 down originally. Now I owe just at $14,000 on it. It's KBB value is around $19,000. So if I trade it in on a new car that is $22,000 what does that do to my monthly payments? I know I would have to reextend my loan out 2 more years and I don't have a down payment this time. Thanks in advance!

Oh and....

My CK  score is currently 733!  If that matters.  Thanks again!