Question

BABYBOOMER1942

VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEF

NEXT STEP

WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT BEING A VICTIM OF IDENITY THEF ON MY LOST CREDIT CARDS ?? I DO'NT KNOW HOW TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS MESS . PLEASE HELP , THANK YOU .

Calli265m

Get lifelock.they work in protecting your identity,  I have..when some one did a change of address in  my name, they notified me via text and ask if I requested the change.I was ****, because whoever did it went straight into the post office to do the change of address When someone tries to open a credit card in your name they notify you or a bank account or someone uses your social security card then notify you