Question

LJM07

Vantage Model for Auto Credit Score?
I've been hesitant about applying for vehicle financing due to a repossession that is on my credit reports from 2011. Actually, I haven't even considered it because 1) I had use of a car during my least credit-worthy days 2) After this period, I was able to buy a car directly from a family member that I plan on keeping. However, it would be helpful to know where I likely stand with auto financing due to this repossession, without having to go into a dealer blindly and have them pull my credit.

I know there are different weightings in the FICO equation vs. the Vantage equation, and the formula for computing a Vantage Auto Score would likely vary from the genuine FICO score weighting, but at least it would shed a little light on a potential buyers situation.

Anyone know if anything like this exists or is in the works?