Question

clasys

Vantage 3.0 score has psychotic components.
I had a score of 718 and submitted a dispute with TU because they have obsolete information on a loan I [formerly] had that needs to be corrected. There are no other profoundly moving parts to my score. Credit Karma seemed to receive information that it was cleared up by TU and raised my score 53 points to 771. Several days later, TU shows that they are a participant in who is the more stupid company, TU or the idiot bad provider of the incorrect information; my "corrected" TU report merely shows that the amount I owed [Well over $2000] in November 2014 was "current" in December 2014 with the same exact amount owed. [There are required minimum payments automatically taken from my bank account.[ This is a fault of TU and the loan provider, not CK. But then the official idiotic result was released as I explained and I am now requesting an investigation as the entire loan was satisfied May 1, 2015 and payments were made every month of 2015 until it was settled, yet they show no information in 2015 whatsoever.

But the double-whammy is now my Vantage Score was lowered EIGHTY points!

You clear a debt you get some benefit, if it is taken away you get additionally punished for it going down again? That's a defect of Vantage 3.0. [I am sure I will have the settled debt "official" at TU in another 30 days. By then it will have been settled for nearly 2 months.] What will Vantage 3.0 do then? Sorry, this is a sign that this is not a good scoring method at all. [Put me back to where I was!].

Vantage 3.0 is not trustworthy

If this is part of the "behavior" of Vantage 3.0 scoring, how can anyone trust it?