Question

krzygrl66

thinking of letting a credit card balance just go to collections
diagnosed with Parkinson's and autonomic lung disease, have feeding tube, needing to go to assisted living, but state will take all my money to pay for and leave me with $69 a month for personal expenses, will not pay any of my debts, can let my car go back, but only solution I see for credit card is to let go to collections which kills me because I have had good/excellent credit for many years I have worked hard to get and keep Any brilliant miracles any one can come up with so as not to have do this

Sorry for your troubles.

This is not of your making.  While you may wish to keep active credit, the need for continuous care makes that impossible.  Notify the credit card (and any other creditors) of your health conditions and express your regrets that circumstances prevent  you from doing anything further to resolve the situation.   Then, should they attempt collections after you are in the care facility, reject them.  There may even be a caseworker in the home in case some creditor may try harassment techniques, which they are forbidden to do.

Sorry it's not a miracle, but your health care is far more important than a credit card.