Question

keyboardknitter

The email message said my "credit information is out of date." What does that mean?
Credit Karma's email message to me was: "Your credit information is out of date. Check your latest credit information now." Please explain! Is this just CK prodding me to read/use their reports? Give me a break; I've been ill a while recently!

I have never received such a message, so it is possible you are being spoofed.  Just ignore same for now.  It's likely that, should you look closely at that e-mail, the address is not from CK but somewhere else.  Your data for CK comes from Transunion and it would automatically update from that site.

Hope you are feeling better and are back to normal in a short time.

keyboardknitter

Nope; not a spoof: The email message links straight to my most recent CK report, which in this case was an excellent one. I reviewed the report carefully this time, didn't see anytime out of date or incorrect except for 2 cancelled credit cards still being mentioned, but the CK report itself counsels not to remove those!

Thanks for the well wishes. At 70, I count my blessings as both a spiritual and cognitive exercise!