Question

Trish03

The accounts under my name are not mine, what should I do?
There are 5 accounts under my name that I haven't opened, least of all in the last 4 years. I have been a stay at home mom for over 11 years and I haven't applied or solicitated anything during that time. All I have is a debit card.

Yes, dispute with the bureaus, but don't do it online, you lose a lot of your rights that way and they don't have to actually verify the accounts.  Only dispute in writing.  Takes longer but better results.  Best of luck!

First check, They may be joint accounts

if your spouse has opened accounts as joint accounts they would show up on your report. 

If they aren't,  then file a dispute with the Credit Reporting Agency.  Each CRA has a "button" on their websites to file a dispute for free.  Or you can write to them and ask that the accounts be verified. 

They will verify the accounts, and if indeed they are not yours they will be removed.  This may have happened if someone else has the same name or if there is fraud occuring.