Question

bbb2000

Taking inquiry's off of my credit report.
I have 14 credit inquiry's on my credit report last report in August, I haven't had any since then or before. So I would like to know how to get the 14 inquiry's off of my credit report?

Most Helpful Response

Wow, 14, you must have purchased a car/truck about that time. Or was out trying to get a lot of Credit Accounts.

You won't be able to remove them, they will fall off your Credit Report 2 years from the Date they showed up.
Don't worry much about them right now.

I have 14 on my report also,

Credit History takes time, so does your Credit Score.

pegrod

I am looking for employment.  I have just finished my Human Resource Degree and am seeking jobs in this profession.  Is my current credit score hurting my chances from getting employment?

Question

what is on my credit ? No one will show me .so i dont know ** to call i am on a fixed income it is very hard to make it now. so what is there??

help me understand bankrupt

I claim bankrupt in 2010 , I had 2 Court Judment  prior to bankrupt two years prior? DOES any one know when that falls off? Also I have late and delinquency on my report which that was included in bankrupted , why is it showing? CAN I despite it or I'm I wAsting my time?

help me understand bankrupt

RennettaSmith

Bankruptcy stays on your history for 10 years.  The court judgements should also be 10 years.  Each individual account stays on your history for 7 years.  (My research has shown me that the 7 year clock starts when you were first delinquent, which may be much earlier than your bankruptcy date.)  Use credit Karma to keep an eye on things.  Those accounts shouldn't post any new activity, and should come off your account in 7 years.  Dispute them if they don't follow those rules.  Otherwise you are stuck with them.

help me understand bankrupt

help me understand bankrupt

help me understand bankrupt

chuckychaching

How much does  chuckychaching charge to take them off your credit report?????