Question

Znf

SYNCB National Credit Cards/Airlines appeared on my credit score what is it?

SYNCB on my Credit report

I have seen people ask this question but I have yet to see anyone answer. I am curious to see what everyone has to say about this because I am sure I am not the only one. Please if anyone has any answer please share.  

mejink41

Enter Your ReplyTHis information just appeared on my credit report . I called the number , but it stated that it was after work hours. I know that I did not apply for anything.  Has anyone received in feed back on this as of yet?

SYNCB

Same here, I know this is an old post but did you ever find out what is was about?