Question

Znf

SYNCB National Credit Cards/Airlines appeared on my credit score what is it?

SYNCB says it wasn't them

They say it's a credit Credit Karma issue.  So where do I go from here. I found a link to Care Credit and they said it wasn't them either. This is lowering my credit score and I want it off!  Can someone provide more information about who it is?

HATESYNCB

I believe this is a breach at SYNCB.  I have been hit three times in the last 60 days.  I call the company  (JCPenny, Lowes, Walmart) and they can tell you if it was done online.  Then they will transfer you to the fraud department at SYNCB.  You need to ask for them to remove the inquiry from your report.  They will delete it (takes about two weeks to come off).  Then you should print the report and give it to the police for them to provide you a report.  Second, you need to register on the identity theft website through the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) they have a special website for identity theft.  Then the final step is to send a letter, the report and the FTC report to each credit agency Transunion, Equifax, Experian.  They will put a freeze on your credit where only you can use it.   In April I became a victim.  They opened a JCPenny account online and made two orders.  I live in Maryland and they had the items shipped to Miami, Florida.  Becuase of Credit Karma, I was able to intercept the shipment and cancel all orders and have the account removed before they got anything.  The person is using information from 8 years ago.  If you have every had any accounts with SYNCB I believe this is where it came from.  Please help me stop these people!!!

I have the same issue who are these people? I do not need any help keeping my credit score low.

HATESYNCB

SYCNB

Same issue I called the company and was told this was fron Credit Karma. This need to be off my credit, I have not applied for credit. Credit Karma need to fit this.

HATESYNCB

SYNCB

Same here, I know this is an old post but did you ever find out what is was about?

hmmm

I just saw this on my credit report as well.. from last year. I didn't apply for anything last year at that time. Thank you HATESYNCB for the valuable info! Has anyone else taken it further or gotten more information?

SYNCB on my Credit report

I have seen people ask this question but I have yet to see anyone answer. I am curious to see what everyone has to say about this because I am sure I am not the only one. Please if anyone has any answer please share.  

mejink41

Enter Your ReplyTHis information just appeared on my credit report . I called the number , but it stated that it was after work hours. I know that I did not apply for anything.  Has anyone received in feed back on this as of yet?

HATESYNCB