Question

Whywontthiswork

Someone else ordered from my Fingerhut catalog.
I have a statement from the lady that did it and sent it to Fingerhut. I got web/bnk to remove it but Fingerhut won't. What can I do?

Did they order something on your account and not pay for it? If this is the case and you let them order on your account, then it is your responsibility to pay, if they ordered something on your account without your permission then that is illegal and take them to court to recoup the money you have to pay to settle your account. If the item has been paid for, don't worry about it.