Question

crazyredhead00741

Should I pay off this hospital bill on my account? It is from 3 years ago but I made a payments on ?
My credit score is very low and I would like to buy a house in the near future. I have an old hospital bill listed on my credit as "Nationwide". I think this is what is making my score so awful. I am not sure if I should pay it off at once or if I should make payments. Is it better to just let it go if it will remain on my credit report anyway? If you could give me suggestions on how to go about this, I would really appreciate it.