Question

Bofarrah

Should I pay off a bad report on my credit or let it be there since it's already affected my credit?
I have spoken to the creed card company and made to pay payments but is making payments going to help my credit or does it have to be paid off in order for my credit rating to go up? How would making payments on this debt show on my credit report?

The truth is making non-scheduled payments will have very little impact on your score. They probably aren't reporting to the bureaus every month if you have a "Gentleman's agreement" with them to pay off a debt.

Paying it off will help any further damage to your score if it keeps it out of collections. It could be a huge help for your long term credit if you can pay it off and re-establish your worthiness with them and keep this account open. 

Is there already a derogatory remark showing up for this vendor?