Question

Black19832

should I file for Bankruptcy or should I wait help me. please
I am just think

I think you should really look into the effects of your choices. Bk's will ruin your credit and reputation for the next 10 years of your credit history. The first five you will not be able to finance anything, unless you get it approved through your lawyer. If you are just trying to fix your credit then read up on the blogs: There are tons of information that if you do a little research could help you out tremendously! Strapped for cash; look of Dave Ramsey with Financial Peace.  God Bless you my friend.