Question

RobFL

Scores will not break 700 - grades are A across the board but F for total accounts. Advice please?
My score in 30 days went from 669 to 690 however I cant seem to get it over 690

Scores according to CK are A across the board with F as total accounts. I only have one credit card and Home Depot and Lowes..

What do I need to do to

A) Get the F to move to A or B
B) Break the 700 score plateau?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Response

Keep a small balance on any credit cards you have (1-3% of credit limit) and your scores will increase.

RobFL

Thanks -- According to CK I was at 19% Credit Utilization and dropped it to 11%.

I have been keeping it there now for 45 days and nothing.  I will keep a small balance and see if it helps, so far it has not :(

Thank you again

RobFL

I will drop it to 3 percent this week and hold it around there.  Hope it works and thank you