Question

kd2021

scores went down with payment?
I had a credit report run January 24, 2017 my Equifax score was 728, I paid off a majority of my credit card thinking it would help. Today I joined credit Karma and see that Equifax is 708 and went down 20 points. The 1 credit check shouldn't be 20 points right?

creditkarma scores are 756 Transunion and 708 Equifax what's up with that spread? This is typcial?

The different scores between the bureaus can be explained by the bureaus probably having different information on you. Regarding the point drop for lowering balances, that doesn't make much sense but seems to occur often with Vantage. I suggest purchasing your FICO scores somewhere and start keeping tabs on them, that is what most lenders use anyway.