Question

momofgustapher

Reports pulled directly from bureaus are different then the info reported on my CK account.
I pull my credit reports once a year directly through all three bureaus. They are all perfectly correct, no mistakes of information missing. When I logged into CK, the report on my account isn't for me. The girl has a similar name and lives one state away but it obviously a different person.

I tried asking CK and wasng having much luck because their response is "we show what we are given, disput it with the bureaus. But the bureaus have my correct reports....

So, I filed disputes with the two bureaus and wrote a letter stating my info is correct with them but wrong on CK, and could they fix the info they are sending CK. And nah-dah, their responses were not even in the ballpark of what I was asking.

Has anyone had this experience and/or have any advice on how to change it? Again, my reports are perfect through all three bureaus but CK is reporting a different person's report on my account.

(Which is kinda troubling because if all that info were in the wrong hands, someone could totally steal her identity).

Wow...I persoanally would go back to CK and state flat out "I am able to see someone else's credit information with my log in" Do not even begin to say the names are similar, or that you are seeing stuff that is not "yours". Simply that they are allowing you to see someone else's credit information, and if that does not raise red flags for them....well it shows a lot.

Yes the CR angencies are not going to do anything with this, as their information is correct per your yearly free pull, and it is obviously an error on CK end.  And makes it scary that it has happened, and I for one will be keeping my eye open to see if any more of this happens.