Question

Steeenah

repairing/raising credit score
After an identity theft issue when I was younger, I started building/repairing my credit. For a couple years I moved around often and payments became late, due to lost mail. In the past 5 years I've had a couple loans, personal and auto. I've paid all of them on time, never late. Trouble being that in order to get those loans, my father co-signed. essentially I've been building his credit and mine is barely improving. I don't know how hard it will be to get a auto loan in my own name only now to repair my credit.

Give these guys a call Credit Pros 1-877-235-0324 They can help. Good luck my friend.