Question

jesusjcz

removing close accounts, does it affect my credit score?
I have two credit card accounts that show closed since 2007 and 2005. I noticed that the credit limit of each C.C. does not count towards the total available credit on my report. Is it possible to remove these two accounts from my report; if so would my credit score increase?

If these account scores show an excellent payment record, they could remain on your credit report for a few more years.  That is good because they also increase the 'age of credit' factor in computing your score.  When they do vanish, that just might decrease your score a bit.