Question

RG2177300

Rec'd CC offer for zero APR to 7/2018, will it hurt my score to move a large balance to this offer?
i'm carrying a large balance on a credit card that I would like to transfer to a 0% interest until 7/2018. I think this might help me reduce my debt faster and gent ride of it. There is a balance transfer fee which would run $480 but it might be worth the fee if all future payments go towards reducing the debt. Is this good and will it raise or hurt my score?

you assume that you would ge a High Credit Card Limit,  what do you do when it's only 500 or 1000 dollars?

RG2177300

Any other suggestions for bringing this down? 

Most Helpful Response

Be very carefull. I did the SLATE, and got about 1/4 of what I had wanted.  So if you are willing to gamble, know that it is possible you will not get anywhere near the 16k limit you need for a full transfer, apply.