Question

theworldisntbad

Raising credit score after accident with student loans
My credit score is at an all time low (507), due to a mistake at my credit union my credit card has been terminated (idk hopefully once it's settled they'll bring it back), and it all started because of a mistake with my student loans. They were to be deferred and I sent in all the paperwork they said cool and boom I figured I was good. Shortly after I moved out of my parents and about a year later my mom gave my some mail that had collected and they never deferred my loans and they reported delinquent on my account. So I contacted them and they said they'd take care of it right away. Yet this happened twice more. I think they have their stuff together now but that and a couple late credit card payments (my fault entirely) have ruined my score. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to make it go up at a pretty quick rate? I'm not trying to buy a car or a house or anything I would just like the piece of mind. Thank you very much

The best advice I can give is to tell you to start reading extensively on how to build and how to repair credit, there is so much that you need to know, that I cannot type it all here. The internet is full of all the info you need, just start reading and don't stop.