Question

sll37

questions on credit inquiries items report in my credit report
Hello Community,
I have the questions on my credit inquiries items report in my credit report.

I just pull my Experian report and under my requests for your credit history tab.

One category that show "Requests Viewed only By You", under there tons of lender or company that pull my credit history. Most of them i don't even know or recognized. These companies are pull my credit history.

How do i stop them from pull my these report? This is first time i am seeing this.

Please advice.

Most Helpful Response

You are probably "Opted-In" to receive credit offers and most likely that is why you are seeing these "soft inquiries" from companies that you have not dealt with. "Soft Inquiries" do NOT cause any damage to your credit, so no big deal really. If you want to "Opt-Out" of receiving credit offers, you can, but then you may miss out on good offers. Your call. If you want to opt-out of prescreened offers, do a google search to find out how.

Thanks for the advice.

i did google search and found the opt-out options.

would i be able to opt-out specific company?

Thanks,