Question

Reetree10

Parents had gas and electric in my when I was under age
Does this count towards my credit if they did not pay the bills? If so what steps would I take to prove this and remove it from my credit report

Dispute the trade line with the CRA. When I was in my early 20's I had over 100 items removed from all three reports that were my fathers. My TU report still shows I have been in their files since 1976. I was born in 1978..

Dispute it

Dispute it directly with bureaus, tell them not yours that at the time the account shows opened you were a minor and in no way had that utlity.