Question

ddartguy

Overcoming a false report on Credit Karma
I had a low score a few years ago due to the housing collapse (I was flipping houses) and have been doing my best to increase it since then and have FINALLY got it over 600. Yesterday I saw that Credit Karma has reported that one of my accounts 1) lowered my credit limit and 2) closed the account (I have a balance of $282.00). My score had dropped to 555!!!!! I called that account and found that the report was not true and this account is in great condition!
I got my credit report from Trans Union right away to see that they are reporting a score of 620 with that particular account in good standing.
What should I do now?

credit score

credit karma will give you a lower score i just pulled equifax showed a 733 and karmas equifax showed 648 how ever credit karma is free, also a credit union will give you a low interest card with a fixed rate, mine is 8%  for example, 4% auto loans ect, better than a bank.