Question

Posted in Taxes

AnnoyedAF

not yet accpted = no tReally submitted by creditkarma on 02/01/17
I submitted ours on 02/01/17 also. It said Sumiteed not yet accepted. On the 8th I emailed credit karms's help center. I got a response right away saying she would look into it. Then the Federal showed accepted right after that but they were suppose to look into the state too and they didn't. I responded twice and no response. I sent another request through the help center and I received a response stating that it has already been taken care of and they provided a link where I can check often as I want but nope state said they did not receive the e-file submission from creditkarma. If they can't do it then I wish they would just say that rather than giving an automated response.