Question

Jammer1754

Not near all the stuff I have under my name is showing up that I know of.
It says something about 13 accounts but doesn't show them but based on the balances shown and credit history, I imagine that all isn't showing up. Is there something I can do to see what accounts they are basing this report card on and is the credit score based on what trans union has or is it credit karmas score for me based on what they have listed??

Most Helpful Response

To see your full credit history, you'll need a credit report. You can get your credit report for free on Credit Karma here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/creditreport. Your credit score is calculated by the credit bureau using your full credit report. 

mojogirl17

As a follow up question, is there a recommended strategy for WHEN to request a full credit report? For example, I paid my only two credit cards in full, but the payments haven't yet appeared on either my credit report or CreditKarma. Should I wait to request the full report until after those are showing on CK?