Question

PAJ

No longer an Authorized signer
I am no longer an authorized user on some credit cards. How do I get these cards off my report?

How long ago did you stop being an authorized user?  If it was last month or two, it may just be a timing issue.  If longer, then write letters to the card companies and the three credit bureaus and tell them to delete the accounts because they are not yours and never were yours.  Be persistent but polite.  It may take a couple months, but this tactic works for me all the time.  icuhowie is incorrect, once you're no longer an authorized user, the accounts will come off your report, history and all.